Max Power’s thruster control systems are childproof and incorporate unique safety features.
The control system software montiors for incoherent signals, stray voltage, and abnormally long thrust signals in order to help protect against malfunctions caused by water ingress and short circuits.
Designed with technical details such as independent control power supply (protects relays against damage due to low voltage), and standard remote electric battery isolator control, Max Power’s system is clearly ahead of the competition.
Thanks to these simple but effective protection mechanisms, our control systems help protect the thruster and ensure peace of mind onboard.
• Childproof activation
• Automatic shutdown after 30 minutes of inactivity
• Visible and audible motor overheat warning
• Motor overheat shutdown after prior warning
• Standard automatic battery isolator control
• Time delay switch bewteen port and starboard thrust
• Software protection against short circuits